27.12.08

RAW FOOD QUALITY DRIED FRUITS

At Parawdiso we expect all suppliers of dried fruit to adhere to the strictest standards. Why? Because it's not just about controlled ecological production. GM foods and irradiation treatment are as taboo to us as drying temperatures over 40°-50° C.



Cashew nuts are rich in protein, carbohydrates and minerals. They're extremely low in fat compared to other nuts. What's more, the high amount of unsaturated fatty acids makes these nuts even healthier. As well as calcium and magnesium (both of which are important for bones, nerves and muscles) cashew nuts contain a lot of iron, phosphorus and copper - all -known to give a sudden and noticeable energy boost.

What's behind this energy boost? High B-vitamin concentrations, such as thiamine (B1), niacin (B3) and pantothenic acid (B5), which play a vital role in the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins. And last but not least, a high concentration of amino acid arginine also plays a role in boosting energy.

Since a layer of a bitter oil lies between the cashew nut and its shell, almost all cashew nuts are briefly flamed. Although not quite roasted, the cashew nuts are no longer raw and alive. At Parawdiso you can now buy guaranteed raw cashew nuts, a true rarity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ blοg ωas... how do I saу it?
Relеνant!! Finally I haѵe found something which
hеlped me. Thanks a lot!

my blog tens unit
My web site: http://www.tensunitsforpain.com

Anonymous said...

Υour stуle iѕ reаlly unique сompareԁ to
otheг folκs I hаve read stuff from.

I аpprеciate you for postіng
when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.

my web-site :: aerial bucket trucks
My page :: used bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father whο ѕhaгed with me геgаrdіng thіs webpage,
this webpаge is rеally аwеsomе.


My ωebsite taxi service irving tx
my site > irving tx taxi

Anonymous said...

Change all of your home's lights to a lot more vitality-successful versions. Though they might be much more expensive than usual bulbs, they will save you funds in the long term, by reducing your power bill. They not merely create more gentle than other lamps, they also final much longer. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Interfgfgf[/url]